WRAP Issue 8 'New Horizons'
*Slight damage at bottom corner*
Published Summer 2013
Exploring the theme of travel and creative journeys, our summer 2013 edition of Wrap – 'New Horizons' is packed full of inspiring articles and beautiful images created by some of the most talented illustrators and artists, we hope you'll find it a pleasure to read, as well as to use, because as always Wrap comes with 5 pull-out sheets of wrapping paper.
INSIDE ISSUE 8...
- illustrations on our theme by 10 mightily talented creatives including Martin Nicolausson (cover artist), Natasha Durley, David Doran, Tim Colmant and Olimpia Zagnoli.
- 5 x double sided pull-out wrapping papers
- we meet the two co-founders of Herb Lester Associates to find out about their growing range of illustrated city guides
- photo-portraits, and mini-interviews with 12 of our favourite new illustration and design graduates
- artist and designer Hannah Waldron tells us about her series of map tapestries that each depict a journey or experience
- Wrap talks to Jeroen Smeets about his crowdfunding-style project The Jaunt, that blends "two of the best things in life – art and travel"
- Burger fanatic Burgerac gives us a passionate account of his travels in search of the tastiest meat treats
- we explore why an increasing number of illustrators are producing pottery alongside their more traditional portfolios of work
Designed & published in the UK. Printed on FSC certified paper using vegetable-based inks.